What is the Platform?
The Platform is a collaborative partnership between digital and creative businesses and the arts practitioners.
The Platform programme aims to stimulate creativity within the business community, the wider involvement of the workforce in creative activities, the connection between the business and artistic objectives and the ability of the businesses to see their activity in a wider cultural and social perspective.
AltPitch acts as a mediator between creative and business communities, creating a productive environment for the ideas and initiatives to be presented and tested, and for the collaborations to be formed.
Whether you are an artist, entrepreneur or represent a creative business, you will take back from the Platform not only the fresh ideas and approaches to your work but also a number of valuable contacts.
East Sussex College Hastings
Friday 20 March
£35 (incl. lunch)
25 free tickets for under 25s
The Platform Timetable
Welcome & registration
What is the Platform, Q&A
Artist Digital & Make X
University of Sussex: Ecolistening, Live Coding Demo & 220.127.116.11 + Q&A
Alice Eldridge, Thor Magnusson, Cécile Chevalier & Andrew Duff
The Z-X Spectrum podcast in conversation with Laurence Hill
Brandon Relph, Lizzie Hodgson
Innovative Digital: GATEWAY to EXPLORE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES + Q&A
Included in your ticket price
Festival tickets lottery
Workshop session 1
Workshop session 2
The Platform is hosted by Tim B’vard
- INNOVATION through IMPROVISATION with Soundcastle (session 1, 2)
- HUMAN-STORY-BOARD with Make X (session 1, 2)
- SPACE ODYSSEY 2020: Telling stories in spaces with Victor Lander, Avocado Toast (session 1, 2)
- CODING as a CREATIVE TOOL with Thor Magnusson, Chris Kiefer and Francisco Bernardo, University of Sussex (session 1) – participants will have to bring their own laptops.
- MeWe MOVEMENT & COLLABORATION with Joumana Mourad, IJAD (session 2)