What is the Platform?
The AltPitch Platform is a day of talks, debates, workshops and networking for artists, entrepreneurs, businesses and everyone who consider themselves creative. It acts as a mediator between creative and business communities, creating a productive environment for the ideas and initiatives to be presented and tested, and for the collaborations to be formed.
The first part of the day will be dedicated to the talks, presentations and discussions, while in the afternoon the participants will have a chance to do something new – we have a choice of 5 workshops for 2 workshop sessions.
Whether you are an artist, entrepreneur or represent a creative business, you will take back from the Platform not only the fresh ideas and approaches to your work but also a number of valuable contacts.
East Sussex College Hastings
Friday 20 March
£35 (incl. lunch)
25 free tickets for under 25s
The Platform Timetable
Welcome & registration
What is the Platform, Q&A
Artist Digital & Make X
University of Sussex: Ecolistening, Live Coding Demo & 18.104.22.168 + Q&A
Alice Eldridge, Thor Magnusson, Cécile Chevalier & Andrew Duff
The Z-X Spectrum podcast in conversation with Laurence Hill
Brandon Relph, Lizzie Hodgson
Innovative Digital: GATEWAY to EXPLORE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES + Q&A
Included in your ticket price
Festival tickets lottery
Workshop session 1
Workshop session 2
The Platform is hosted by Tim B’vard
- INNOVATION through IMPROVISATION with Soundcastle (session 1, 2)
- HUMAN-STORY-BOARD with Make X (session 1, 2)
- SPACE ODYSSEY 2020: Telling stories in spaces with Victor Lander, Avocado Toast (session 1, 2)
- CODING as a CREATIVE TOOL with Thor Magnusson, Chris Kiefer and Francisco Bernardo, University of Sussex (session 1) – participants will have to bring their own laptops.
- MeWe MOVEMENT & COLLABORATION with Joumana Mourad, IJAD (session 2)