What is the Platform?
The AltPitch Platform is a day of talks, debates, workshops and networking for artists, entrepreneurs, businesses and everyone who consider themselves creative. It acts as a mediator between creative and business communities, creating a productive environment for the ideas and initiatives to be presented and tested, and for the collaborations to be formed.
Whether you are an artist, entrepreneur or represent a creative business, you will take back from the Platform not only the fresh ideas and approaches to your work but also a number of valuable contacts.
The event has been postponed till September due to coronavirus pandemic. We will be updating our audience on a new date shortly.
The Platform Timetable
Welcome & registration
Official Festival Launch, What is the Platform, Q&A
Artist Digital & Make X
University of Sussex: Ecolistening, Live Coding Demo & 220.127.116.11 + Q&A
Alice Eldridge, Thor Magnusson, Cécile Chevalier & Andrew Duff
The Z-X Spectrum podcast in conversation with Laurence Hill
Brandon Relph, Lizzie Hodgson
Innovative Digital: GATEWAY to EXPLORE CONTEMPORARY CHALLENGES + Q&A
Included in your ticket price
Festival tickets lottery
Workshop session 1
Workshop session 2
The Platform is hosted by Tim B’vard
- INNOVATION through IMPROVISATION with Soundcastle (session 1, 2)
- HUMAN-STORY-BOARD with Make X (session 1, 2)
- SPACE ODYSSEY 2020: Telling stories in spaces with Victor Lander, Avocado Toast (session 1, 2)
- CODING as a CREATIVE TOOL with Thor Magnusson, Chris Kiefer and Francisco Bernardo, University of Sussex (session 1) – participants will have to bring their own laptops.
- MeWe MOVEMENT & COLLABORATION with Joumana Mourad, IJAD (session 2)